We’re Hiring! CONTENT & COMMUNITY MANAGER
Content & Community Manager will be involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events and content creation.
The Content & Community Manager we are looking for has to be aligned to the values in our company, our social communities and fan base; this means a deep knowledge of our brand portfolio, social channels and editorial content.
Plus, he/she needs to be engaged with self-care and wellness themes; he/she will be involved in a project related to wellbeing and weight loss management.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication strategies
- Act as strategic thinker working closely with agencies
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with Marketing and Regulatory departments
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as community manager or similar role (3-4 years minimum) in social media agencies, start-up, App mobile
- Ability to identify and track relevant digital KPIs, insights and analytics for websites and social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram,
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills (both italian, english)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Ability in websites analytics management
- Knowledge of online marketing main KPIs
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
“My Nudge Plan” is a personalized, digital weight-loss program, to help you change your lifestyle habits - step-by-step.
Your personal plan, in combination with our weight loss products, will help you lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way.
The Content & Community Manager will be the project leader reporting to Digital Mktg Manager.
His/her main goal will be to create the community from the scratch, nurture it, maintain it and make loyal members.
- Professional background in wellbeing environment: fitness, nutrition, diet healthy lifestyle
- Writing skills for the web
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- In-depth knowledge and ability to use Contentful platform; knowledge and previous management of digital and social media projects both B2C and B2B
- Previous experience in Digital PR and Influencer Marketing projects
The position is based in Rome.
To apply and send CV use in the object the code: RM_CCM